Thursday, December 11, 2008

2 u its over..2 me its not over


it's not over
sorry for what i've done to you,can you forgive me?
i still love you, but you?
all our memories happiness n loneliness,tears,smiles,cry,laugh,
please come back,
i miss a lot,
as i've said it's not over,
for me 'past is past',
if you're dissapointed,im sorry
i've cried for you,
i've laughed for you,
i've changed for you,
now im alone just because of you,
now im alone without you,
if i die,
what will you do??
come after? or just pretend not affected?
i love you after you love me,
i wish im grass, so i can cut myself,
you're important to me,
i dont know, if i'll be ok,
u traded everything just for me,
i never realize that,
i love you,i hate you,
my only wish for now, to be with you,
this summer had been my worst nightmare,
with this life of mine,
everything had changed,
you removed my worries,
now i've throwned my life my dreams,
since i've done this,im lonely for a year,
my sunshine become my night,
my happiness become a crap,
plenty lies,
you're not here, im alone waiting for you to come back,
i know you can tell i love you,
i know you can feel it to,
but please dont leave me,
here because i know u love me..

1 comment:

вιвι αιиαα™ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.